Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy Season

There it is again! The exam time has come and of course we have a lot of better things to do than to learn for these stupid stuff. Speaking of which, I got an economics exam tomorrow at 8:00 AM. Seriously! As I read the date and time of the exam I thought they are screwing with me. Two days after the school has begun again and then this early. They had to be kidding. But unfortunately they weren't. Economics isn't something I can't handle but this early in the morning, that's just cruel.
Anyway, instead of learning we were doing stupid stuff. One of my colleagues tried to get all of us to play the new World of Warcraft and so on. Since he started to annoy us all we decided to take action. We had an intervention. Two of the letters are quoted here.

Manus Letter:

World of Warcraft is EEEEVIIIIIILLLL.
We care about you.
So don't let this work of the devil befool you!
It will destroy your mind and your brain will melt. Your
body will degenerate quickly. You will develop serious
body fat and diseases. At some point you won't be able to
go to the bathroom and have to shit and pee from your
chair.
Is this what you want?
I hope not.


My Letter:
World of Warcraft will destroy you. At first it will end your relationship
with Babsi(his girlfriend). But we know this would have happend anyway. Next it will
kill your social contacts. You will end up like some of these creepy SE
guys sitting in a dark room with 17 WOW accounts, playing 24 / 7.
At the end you will weigth 250 pounds and will be, well lets face it, FAT!
We just want to help you when we tell you this.
I hope you understand.

of course we used an uncountable amount of stereotypes to prove our point. So all you WoW players out there, please don't be offended.
We had a lot of fun reading these letters to him. Since the exam season has just started, we will have a lot of fun. I'll keep you updated.
cya soon