Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Thursday Night Empire Freak Out

Really dudes, I'm sorry it took me till sunday morning to write about one of the most awesome evenings I had this week, but I was waiting for some picutres to show you. Unfortunately it took the photo-guy till now to upload a few pictures to their website. That would be an kick-ass job, don't you think? Take a few photos, don't stress with the upload, go out every evening. Ok, it's not. Believe me, I tried this once and it's just fucking awful. Everybody comes to you and says: 'Hey, take a picture'. You can't really have a nice evening. Back to thursday. First of all, who was involved? Meischi, of course, than little Mari and Angi. It was one hell of a night for a lots of people. Some had their last day at vocational school. For others it was the last day of their army duty. These two facts equal to one very simple one: Lots of drunken guys who just wanna 'lie down'. That wasn't really for most of the girls there because the were also drunk. Anyway I had the best night. First I was a little sad about all the people. It was fucked up and you haven't got any space to dance. But as the clock ran forward and the alcohol took his victims, the dancefloor was ready for me. I jumped around like a 10 year old on extacy, had fun on so many levels. A stupid dance move here another one there. I was just happy and had to express myself. And then came: THE BATTLE. Explenation: At about 1am a bunch of wanna-be-gangstas entered the club. The head-homie of them was a little bit too certained that he is the best dancer in the world (ok, I have no friggin idea, but if the tense in this sentence is wrong, please don't judge me). He challenged every single guy on the dancefloor. The look on his face was worth a quadrillion dollars when he challenged me and the first time in his gangsta life faced a real contrahent. I had fun with him. He was not the worst dancer I've ever seen, but he wasn't the best either. That would be me. haha, just kidding.
Mari and Angi were groped by all the boys like 31 (that's what you get when you add 7 to 24). Sometimes I had to get between them and the boys. Really funny people. 3/4 italian guys. just funny.


No comments: