Saturday, January 17, 2009

Everythings going too good!

It might sound a little supersticious but everythings a bit too good for me right now. My life turned out great and I can't believe that there is currently nothing what would make me happier than being just me. I got a great girlfriend, awesome friends. The only thing is that I got a lot of stuff to do for the last few weeks of this semester. But I like the pressure. It would be boring to sit around the whole day, doing nothing but surfin' the internet or watching some series. I'm a little bit afraid that this state changes too fast. As experience has shown, this kind of a perfect life never lasted very long. There was always something that pulled me down to the ground. But this time I just hope it's not a sudden change of everything. I'd like it more if it eases out just a bit. I hope that faith doesn't kick me in the groin this time, but maybe just tip me a little that I stumble. And if it is ment to be, than I'll enjoy my life a little longer.
Thank all of you who make me happy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

your welcome! honestly, the longer I think about life the more I realize how life is really good!!! I'm loving it!! you are the man