Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Monday Phenomenon

Since it's Tuesday again and there is a pattern developing, I'm pretty sure I can say one thing. "Mondays are the new Fridays". Remember the fridays before you began to study? No? See, that's my point. Normally you ended up with a bad hangover the next morning, not remembering anything. Since I'm living with all my colleagues in one house I used to go home on weekends or do something with the ones staying. But on mondays, they all come back. That's when we start drinkin', telling the weekend stories and simply chillin'. Mark my words when you're sitting together the next Monday or waking up the Tuesday afterwards.

Sry for the crapy illustration, I was quite in a hurry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mondays rock!!!
I'm going to bookmark this, if you keep on blogging this often ^^

Thomas Heller said...

I'll try to post at least one time a day... so keep on reading!