Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Great Opening

This is the my new blog. Here, I'll tell the world out there how awesome my life is going.
May I introduce myself first. I'm Tom Heller, student at the FH Hagenberg. I'm really enjoying the life here, hanging out with friends, doing amazing stuff in our spare time.
But there is one thing, which offends me. You know, there is this youth culture, coming from vienna, spreading all over austria. They call themselves "Krocha". They are kind'a strange guys, talking in their slangy language. It's really crap listening to all the "Bam oida", "Fix oida" and "BraQ"...
They're trying to create a new trend, wearing strange scarves and crazy neon base-caps.
In my opinion there is some really crazy shit going on right now. I'll send you some images later, so you can picture the "Krocha" scene.

There is another thing I want to say: "We're suiting up, because we're not like the hundreds of thousands scarve and neon-basecap wearing lemmings out there"

have a nice day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I abonnier ma dein Blog, oida!
SUIT UP