Monday, March 16, 2009

I nearly forgot about this one

Oh my gosh! I nearly forgot about my blog here. Maybe that's why nothing really exciting is happening right now. My life goes pretty much straight forward. Nothing fancy, but still.
I got a job interview for my summer internship this week and I hope this works out. Otherwise I'm stuck with some waiter job in the small town I live in. That's not really what I wanted for this summer. But I guess, a job is a job. So I keep you updated on this one.
Ah yeah. I finally got my new camera so I'm pretty sure I'd be able to show some pictures around soon.

bye

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sweet, what kind of new camera did you buy? is it one with a touch screen? tell me about it

Thomas Heller said...

No! Not one with a touch screen. I bought a more or less professional camera. It's a Canon Powershot SX10. Really awesome one. When I publish some pictures I'll post some infos about my camera too.