Friday, October 31, 2008

It's time to restart!

Hell yeah, after a long time no seeing, or better long time no writing I'll try to get back to the whole write stupid stuff thing. I kind of forgot to write some of my thoughts down. Lately I'm forgetting very much.
The facts are these: I'm really swamped right now with all the new stuff that's crashing down on me. There are about 150 new students and of course I feel the need to find the awesome ones, pick them up and teach them how to live. That is what I'm supposed to do. After the hard and rather "short" trip to Budapest I'm glad to be alive, unharmed and wiser than before. There are a lot of things you learn on such a trip. Getting over your shyness issues is one of them. You can't along when you don't dare to talk to anyone.
What I'm saying is be prepared for some total awesomeness in the next few weeks. There will be a lot of things happening till christmas and I bet you can't wait to participate or at least hear from them. cya at the 'einundreißigstes zwölftes' (inside joke, you don't have to get it :) )

No comments: