Monday, September 1, 2008

New Year - New Style... And I'm back in the Blogosphere

Hello and welcome back to my awesome life. After my summer, which was pretty much dominated by work and boring stuff, I will return to school in October. I figured since my working days aren't really supporting me with the best material to write about my life I hit the snooze button on my blog. But now, returning to the center of awesomeness, my life will take a nice U-turn and start being awesome again. I hope you'll join me here and follow my sometimes weird theories about living and studying in the biggest party city of austria. Hagenberg of course...
I hope I'll see you there and have a nice day.

In times when political topics are getting more serious I just want to mention one thing here. The colors of my theme should in no way be compared with any color of any austrian or american political party.

No comments: